Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blue

Not to show off, but i used to don't know how it feels when my friend told me that she feels blue, but now i know. It just come out of the sudden, but i guess i had been hiding under my heart for quite some days, is just that the blue had hide long enough and decided to come out yesterday.

But luckily, tears bring the blues away, but it also bring ugleness to my eyes, aiksss...

A note to you:
I didn't blame you for all these, is just that all the things come together at the same time as always, i know i might not act as what i say to you, but sometimes i'm just hard to please i know. i had tried to control, but is hard, is not a easy month for me too, although seems like i have nothing much to worry about or have to deal with like you do. is hard to tell how i feel.... sometime even myself cannot remember what we had already  plan to do. But i believe things will be fine after some time, because i have faith on us =)

From,
Me.

it feels great after the tears and the sleep....

No comments: